Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought one from him a year ago, it was very hard to reach him if i remember. Don't think he's very active on his website anymore it seemed.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered parts from LMR and American muscle days after this one and they came first. Was hoping to have part installed by now. It looks like a good part too. Was hoping i don't have to eat the $18 and order a kit from LMR but thats how its looking. No luck from calls and emails so far. Guess i should have done some searching about the company before i ordered.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After more none contact i called my bank and they refunded me the money. I thought you could only get money back with using a credit card but i guess they do it with debits also. I guess i'll stick with parts from LMR or AM.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: Well the part did come in today. still no communication with them via phone or emails. But i did call my bank to cancel the reversal since i did receive the part.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep. no more business with that company for me. Communication is the key. And i ordered another kit from another company that got here before this one did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts