Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
four (4) 16" pony wheels for sale with center caps. tires are Dunlop SP 8000 245/45/ZR16. one tire isnt usable, the other three are in need of replacing. located in the sacramento area. $250 obo. [email protected] (530)219-8659

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from UPS's website, shipping appears to be about $200. seems pretty steep for a set of used wheels, but let me know, if you are interested i can get an exact quote. also, if i dont find a local buyer, i may be willing to ship them without the tires to cut down on some of the shipping costs.

·
Registered
14,119 Posts
The wheels are pretty nice, they'd be more valuable with no junk tires on them...

As they are, how much is shipping to 12121? Did you weigh them accurately or guess at the weight?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have never shipped anything that heavy before, i just looked it up on UPS's website for ground shipping zip code to zip code. if you have a prefered method of shipping, let me know, it doesnt make any difference to me. asking price is less any shipping costs. the tires may not be as bad as i made them sound, but they are pretty worn and i dont want there to be any suprises. here is a pic of the tread so everyone can judge for themselves. the tire on the far right had part of the inner fender melt on to it, maybe a little burnout would clean it up, i am not sure. i would prefer a local buyer and to sell them with the tires on, but i am willing to ship them with or without the tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$24.38 per wheel if i pack them myself, which i rather not do. with them packing it doesnt give me a ground shipping option, only expensive overnight options. i am sure they would do it, but i cant get an exact quote on them doing the packing and ground shipping over the internet. that gives you a rough idea, there is a UPS store close to here, i can find out an exact amount tomorrow if that sounds a little more reasonable.

·
Registered
93 Posts
306cubesupyourass said:
$24.38 per wheel if i pack them myself, which i rather not do. with them packing it doesnt give me a ground shipping option, only expensive overnight options. i am sure they would do it, but i cant get an exact quote on them doing the packing and ground shipping over the internet. that gives you a rough idea, there is a UPS store close to here, i can find out an exact amount tomorrow if that sounds a little more reasonable.
please do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts