Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody talked to ponydown lately? I've been calling and emailing them since last monday to check on my order( 8 weeks so far on a set of headers) and i keep getting the answering machine on the phone( I left messages) and no replies to my emails.
I'm kinda starting to get concerned.

·
Registered
444 Posts
could be how great the economy is doing just ask obama he will tell all is fine
anyone know what happen to redneck racing want a trany from them and there are not on ebay

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called them last month 5 times to order a hotside, never called me back and sent e-mail also. Went with BG turbo (brian) very good people always picked up the phone.
I didnt have any problem gettin ahold of em when i was deciding who to go with. And a few weeks ago i called to check on my order and they said they were way behind on some big orders and were gonna try to get to mine the following week. Now this. I dunno........

I dont mind it taking longer than expected, Just dont leave me hanging and wondering whats going on.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Patience is a virtue. Jeff will always take care of his customers.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
jeff is a stand up guy. he WILL get your stuff done. he wont take anymore work than he has time for. this is a side job for him so on top of his family and full time job at chrysler he works on these kits. although he should at least answer the phone. he went way above and beyond on my kit.

·
Registered
433 Posts
could be how great the economy is doing just ask obama he will tell all is fine
anyone know what happen to redneck racing want a trany from them and there are not on ebay
The economy got them also I think it was Fairbanks that was teamed with them also went under I think was the way it worked but I know Redneck is done.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i finally got him on the phone today, and he told me he was running way behind and to call him back in the morning and he would look and see where i was on the list.

My whole build is pretty much waiting on the headers now.....

·
Registered
426 Posts
wow this sounds really familiar, like mike and TCI issue i just went through along with 5 other people. i hope it doesnt go sour on you. GOOD LUCK:)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just thought i would let everyone know that i STILL havent got my headers yet.

I havent been calling them alot or really bothering them( i feel like i'm being really patient) and i called last week and was told that they would call me back the next morning and let me know where i was at, and guess what, no call back.....
And i called back the next two days and got the answering machine.

FYI i checked back to see exactly when i placed the order and it was feb 10th and my card was charged feb 16th.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what's up. What's your first and last name? I talked to him last week and he said he is busier than he's ever been but that's no excuse, I'll see if I can help. Also what exactly what did u order?

·
Registered
691 Posts
It took jeff a good 3-4 months to get my R headers to me. He will not wrong you tho. As stated above this is just his side job, and he tends to give priority to the full kits first. I would not hesitate to buy from him again, he just needs to get more realistic with his time quotes.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I'm waiting on some headers as well. I initially placed my order on 3/11. He said 6-8 weeks. I tried calling and they said something about being shut for 3 days to get caught up on orders and I emailed twice with no replies. I will try calling later this week.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Move on.....8 weeks....3-4 months......Good guy or not....Maybe for a engine build but for headers no way....I had to wait 6 weeks for custom headers for my LS to go into my nova back when nobody was doing that & I thought that was a long time!
Get them made local

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Yeah if I get them made local I pay triple what Pony or B&G wants. Spend more or wait longer? I have more time than money and I don't belong to any sanctioned racing bodies.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts