Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to post a thread to thank jeff @ pony down for helping me again with another turbo setup and getting my stuff done in a "HUGE" time crunch and 100 deg weather. his product is top notch and i look foward to doing future business with him. heres a couple of pics of the t6 kit he built for my 393w.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looks like some nice stuff. I sure wish he would've built some for me. But i guess he has something against me or something.
I cant get ahold of him or anything.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not real sure what happen there but I know he sure does good work. He took care of mentor sure.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's the merge on the drivers side. That might be the one thing I eventually modify down the road to make a smoother transition. But in reality it going to make more power than my motor can handle anyways so prolly no big deal. It has a 44 mm flange on the crossover.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know it's a shame I have to paint them. I keep looking at them trying to learn a thing or two. Proably Have them ceramic coated this winter with the rest of my kit.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn don't blame me? I'm just another fish in the sea. I'm not too local either. I'm almost three hrs away. Either way he delivered as promised. And btw it was nowhere near $ 1000.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I'm not blaming u only talking about what happened to me...my experience with PDP. How was it no where near $1,000.00 when its $849.99 to start then add $74.99 for it being 351 based and another $49.99 for the 44mm WG flange. I'm glad SOMEBODY got their stuff from Jeff.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm not blaming u only talking about what happened to me...my experience with PDP. How was it no where near $1,000.00 when its $849.99 to start then add $74.99 for it being 351 based and another $49.99 for the 44mm WG flange. I'm glad SOMEBODY got their stuff from Jeff.
Hell, he's had my $525 for 6 months and he's promised me about 5 times so far that he would have mine done "this weekend".

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't have to wait too long. The wait on my quick time kit was much longer. I was trying to get my car done for the milan Nmra event and jeff finished it up and I picked it up at his house at 3:50 am after work. Thats about as good of customer service as you can get.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts