Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried using a pony down single turbo kit for a 302 on a 351w? I know the crossover will be to short but was wondering if the headers will fit? They look real tight to the strut towers in the pics online so I wasn't sure if they will fit on a Windsor. Its a stage 2 kit that I can get for a fair price but I just want to have a shot at it working lol.
Any info or thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah it works but the turbo is very close to the front of the car so I have to run a screen instead of a filter, only way I could fit a filter would be to remove the headlight or possibly a hks mushroom. I'm using a gt45 ebay turbo and it is pretty big. I managed to fab up a 3.5 downpipe and it fit perfect too.

Everything else worked just fine. The car makes plenty of power even on the lowest boost with the crappy ebay turbo. Still spins drag radials at like 80 when it hits boost.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's sucks. I run my car on the street to so I will need to run a air filter. I quess the search continues for a used hot side..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts