Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
polished 18" factory wheels, rare, lowered price

I have a set of 4 factory Ford polished 18 x 8 Mustang wheels that were only offered in 2009 from what I can tell. These are very rare and it is not likely you will find anyone else running these. They come with center caps and the bands for the TPMS, but do not include the TPMS units.

The factory part number on the wheels is 8R3J-1007-CA. The finish is beautiful. NO CURB RUBS/RASH. Only 3 nicks in the clear from stones or whatever, but you have to get right up close to see them. These rims were never used in the winter.

I weighed them and they come in at 22.25 pounds each, which is pretty light for an 18" rim.

Let me know if you need more info.

I am asking $400 firm. Shipping is possible to the lower 48 states usually $15-20 per wheel east of Mississippi River and much more past the Mississippi.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
shipping on rims

I know, it is weird, we consider 8" wide to be marginally wide these days, lol !!! I am 43 and can remember when I was in high school we were charged up at the 1985 GT coming with monster-wide 15 x 7 10-hole wheels!

Just as an idea, these rims could be widened or narrowed at Weldcraft in Livonia, Michigan to any width you wanted for a cheap reasonable price. Since you are right there near Michigan, you could save the shipping. Just a thought.

I just got a set of 4 1996 17x8 Cobra wheels shipped from Michigan and they were $21 per wheel. These would probably be about the same. I could swing the price of the wheels to $400 and $80 shipping to you, and I'll eat the Paypal fees for a total $480, but that's my best number. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts