Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the help... I almost bought a C&L Mass air kit(with K&N) filter from Brothers perf. parts, but when the rep told me that it wasn't truly a "fenderwell" kit, I got cold feet. At $319 delivered, I wondered if it was really what I wanted. Black98Gt suggested a densecharger(alot cheaper & no mass air change). What do you guys think? I want to buy SOMETHING tomarrow, so I can have it on by test and tune on Fri. Another thing is that I plan on a 75hp shot of nitrous in the not to distant future, so I don't know if that should effect my decision. THANKS ALOT for any help.
Tony

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
$320 for the cold air with a new meter? That is pricey. I'm sticking with the stock mass air 'til it becomes a bottle neck in the system. I just ordered the Densecharger full cai. It was $175 shipped (I think). Cheaper than MAC and works much better. Now I have something hard to tap into for the NX shark nozzle.:evil:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help. I've heard from everybody that their mac pieces rust like crazy. I think I'm going to go with the desnecharger....it got great reviews on stangnet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts