Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
heres my DD and also track car when i go. I dont even swap wheels/tires for the track.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Ill whore it up for a minute...

this is my DD when its not down for parts, which it is right now. Im redoing the suspension and nitrous kit.

This is Chris Ihara's car in the foreground... nice tag

·
Blame Canada!!!!!!
7,654 Posts
Driven on nice weekends and dragraced at least once a month.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the ten holes. You had to see my notch at Dixie QEW car show on wednesday nights. I have low K red notch with ten holes and a big tire. "HEEDZ UP"
Oh really? Sweet man, but I really hate the 10 holes. i know lots of guys like em but I like the looks of a skinny tire in the front which I can't get in a ten hole anyways. Plus Welds both draglites and prostars look bada$$ on foxbody coupes.....I'll Def see ya around this summer!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ill whore it up for a minute...

this is my DD when its not down for parts, which it is right now. Im redoing the suspension and nitrous kit.

This is Chris Ihara's car in the foreground... nice tag

That looks so sick with the roof painted black, its also a big BMW thing. I dont know why more 94+ dont do that.

·
Registered
608 Posts
My notch just got her last summer, pretty much stole it. It doesnt really see rain or snow. Hopefully get it to the track this year. ps dont mention the 4x4 look, I have new suspension for it. Just wating to put it on.

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is my first car, and was my daily driver until I bought the 90 LX

This was my daily until I swapped a fresh(er) 302 with HCI which ended up bein a dud and grenaded itself :barf:

So this is now my daily while I cruise the 66 and wait for a few parts to complete the new motor for the Notch. Got it for $300, rebuilt the motor and painted it with rattle cans and now 3 years later its a GREAT parts/car hauler!

Matt

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
No Winters but daily driven otherwise.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My SVO and my 80 Cobra, both nice weather drivers. The 80 I just painted in the fall and I am currently putting a Procharged GT40 setup in it.

And my rust free 89 EB that's also a summer only driver

And my winter driver/Ghetto assault rig

And the wife's summer drivers

and her 80 factory 255 car. Needs a little bodywork and repaint, but still an ok cruiser (and the horrible "302" decals from the PO are long gone)

·
Registered
954 Posts
99 COBRA

down for the moment :(

·
Registered
746 Posts
Here is my 3 season daily driver that gets a good amount of track time.
At N.E. Dragway, on stock Suspension

How it looks now and my Winter/Rainy day Truck

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is my first car, and was my daily driver until I bought the 90 LX

Damn thats nice, tell us about it. Turbo car I take it?
I appreciate it. Its a 200 inline six bored .060 over, custom cam, Quickfuel 2 barrel set up for blowthru and a Buick GN turbo. It made 280hp/320tq to the wheels on a really sorry tune (blew headgasket on that pull). I imagine itll put right at 300rwhp at 15-17psi this spring when I sort a few things out. I daily drove it thru highschool and college up till I bought the 90 and when I sort out the latest headgasket adventure Ill put the truck away and start driving the 66 again. Stock Felpro gaskets just dont like boost higher than about 10psi LOL.
Matt

21 - 40 of 64 Posts