Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i have changed my setup and this is the work i have done today.. I got the intercooler and turbos mounted. I have pipe on the way to build the down pipes, and the pipe to the carb bonnet.

setup is....
351w
AFR 205s
comp cam
victor jr
Brent Davis blow thru carb
AIS meth kit
God speed intercooler
th-400
3.27 gear
Precision Billet wheel 62's

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Freaking sweet man. U always impress me with your setups. I know ur buddy's twin Turbo sn95 is sick to.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Looks sick.why the change from single to twin?I've been thinking of going to twins as well.even thinking about using the same turbos you are using .you built the hotside?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys..

well i had the single turbo setup done, and my buddy hadd all this new stuff and he wanted to trade me.. so we swaped parts and i mounted the turbos and intercooler today..

I have some pipe on the way for the hot side, and the down pipe's... everything fits inside the bumper cover and can even fit k&N air filters on them.. I will have to run on of the Turbowerks oil return pumps but thats no big deal..

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes me and one of my friends will build it all, and i will post the pics... he will weld as long as i supply the Budwiser!!!!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is a sportsman block, eagle 0 balance crank, Probe rods and Mahle coated pistons.. it has a comp custom cam, and AFR 205 heads looking to make it 9.5 to 1 compression..

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
that's look awesome

how are you routing the hot side... can you post some engine bay shots?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts