Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone use any shops they recommend near baltimore, particularly western bmore county? i use a shop in carroll county, but i'm trying to shop around and get some competative prices. i was just quoted between $350-$550 to install subframes, so...yeah, i'm gonna shop

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i had mine installed at "woolford brothers" off of crane highway in glen burnie... i dont know if they're still around but they boxed my rear lower control arm mounts while they were at it... it was years ago but they are still looking good.

What shop do you use in carrol county? I live up that way and would love to have a shop near by...

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've used woodbine motorsports to install my headers and mid-pipe, but it just seems like he's a little pricey. someone just told me about westminster performance, which is located in eldersburg. i'm going to try and give them a call

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have just found out about shop called pharro performance in abbotstown pa. seems like a nice place, friendly in email converstions. abbotstown pa is just to the north of hanover pa. i think i'm gonna check into them to have my car dyno'd and tune'd

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
does woodbine motorsports or westminister performance do dyno tuning? would love to hear about Pharro's dyno experience.

Right now i'm looking for a shop to do some minor work for me so i can kind of "test them out" before agreeing to really digging into my car.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woodbine doesn't have a dyno, so he takes it to another place. but i'm trying to scope out other shops that may be a little cheaper

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had a very positive experience at pharro performance. he installed my subframes and allowed me to sit there the whole time to watch. his prices are very reasonable too. woodbine motorsports charged me $660 JUST to install the headers. pharro is doing it this thursday, and he's also replacing my cat back at the same time. so he's doing double the work for less. i'm overall fed up with woodbine motorsports. after my experience a few weeks ago, and my upcomming experience this thursday, pharro gets my highest recommendation

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just wanted to bump this thread. has anyone in the area worked with any mustang-specific shops? my headers are leaking pretty bad, and i think that my mustang was the first set of headers that they've ever done. i'd like a shop experienced in headers to look at the car and get it to stop leaking. it has a nasty hiss coming from underneath, even at idle.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
JPC in glen burnie

and

DAS in aberdeen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts