Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some good performance shops around central Va for parts , dyno tuning , paint , and whay ever else.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Mark @ Performance Autosport will do light touch up work, but he does not repaint cars. He does have contacts though, so he can find someone to do the work.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Looking for some good performance shops around central Va for parts , dyno tuning , paint , and whay ever else.
what are you tuning with chip , pms ,etc Tracy McCallister in waynesboro tunes with the pms an there is a guy in lynchburg that tunes using sct. i would not buy parts from either though you can get better deals online. you can't find anybody in Cville?

·
Registered
533 Posts
what are you tuning with chip , pms ,etc Tracy McCallister in waynesboro tunes with the pms an there is a guy in lynchburg that tunes using sct. i would not buy parts from either though you can get better deals online. you can't find anybody in Cville?
who in cville tunes mustangs? Ive lived here my whole life and NEVER met anyone who even knew the slightest bit about it. You know as well as I do this is primered fox/carb town.

If you know someone pass it along brother, im tired of driving forever to get a tune.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
who in cville tunes mustangs? Ive lived here my whole life and NEVER met anyone who even knew the slightest bit about it. You know as well as I do this is primered fox/carb town.

If you know someone pass it along brother, im tired of driving forever to get a tune.
i know what you mean, i go to Norfolk to get my stangs tuned . i actually moved moved to the other side of afton mountion about 2 years ago so i dont know much about the performance shops in cville . if you are tuning with a pms call tracy at 540 943-7679 . i will try and find the number for the shop in lynchburg thats not to far of a drive .. what track you run at?? you ever run at eastside in waynesboro

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only shop I have found was in bedford Va , I'll find the website and post it.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Were they at and is there a web site.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any updates on any new places?

·
Registered