Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Performance Autosport, has now installed and has a up and running Dynojet 224x in the ground. Performance Autosport specializes in late model Mustangs, and mostly Saleen Mustangs, but our dyno is open to all. :D

I'd like to personally invite the entire Mustang/Ford enthusiast crowd out to Performance Autosport for some dyno time. To those that have been to Performance Autosport they know that Mark, the owner, is great to do business with and his shop is always pristine. A clean shop makes a big difference.

Prices are as follows:
3 pulls/30mins with Air/Fuel = $75.00
3 pulls/30mins without Air/Fuel = $65.00
1 hour = $150.00
Full day of dyno rental = $800

We do offer club discounts in relation to the volume of cars.

For right now we can tune Ford's only. We have the Diablo Revolution software and we can do custom tunes/chips for those. We are working on possibly getting Superchips software soon.

Non-mufflered cars are forced to run on Saturday's due to other businesses adjacent to our building.

We are going to be running the dyno by appointment. We may be able to squeeze you in if you walk-in, but we prefer you call ahead.

Performance Autosport is located at 12927 Plaza Dr. Suite B Richmond, Va 23233. Go to our homepage at www.PerformanceAutosport.com for more detailed directions

If you mapquest the exact address it shows its across the road. So go by my map above. Its 5mins from Short Pump Towne Center and about 2mins from I-64.

You can call the shop for questions or to reserve a spot to dyno at (804) 784-8851.

Come on out and see what your car can do. We carry many lines of Mustang parts and have most instock. Call us before buying your next Mustang part

-Kevin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts