Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original wheels off the 24,000 mile garaged 89' LX 5-liter I just bought. Wheels are just like new (including centercaps) and the tires are brand new 225-60-15 Cooper Tires.

$250 firm. Located in Tampa, FL.

Ryan
[email protected]
813-997-4017

·
Registered
2 Posts
rims and tires

My son and I were ran off of the interstate this weekend in his 89GT by a minivan. Both front rims were bent and it blew out one tire. Can you send pics of rims and tires? I am very interested.
One month on the road with his first car and a wet road and a jerk did not make for a good weekend.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Ryan, I'm very interested. I have my 89 notch in my sig as a daily driver. I knew my tires were getting bald, but notcied this evening, that one is now badly cracking. I have a spare I'm putting on tomorrow. I'm gonna check locally through a couple friends tomorrow, but if I can't find anything, I am extremely interested. As my location shows, I'm just over in Orlando, and could come pick them up. I'll email you tomorrow. Thanks.

-Kevin

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bob,

I don't have any pics but assure you the wheels are as close to new appearance as possible. The chance to get new tires and excellent condition wheels for $220 is pretty darn good. Sell your crappy wheels to someone who needs to mount slicks on them and offset most of the cost to buy mine.

Ryan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts