Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 sets (+ 2 spare) of NOS PBR Cobra brake pads. Anybody need any? I sure would like to sell all at once- I have several sets of good used also. Willing to brake (LOL) up sets to sell if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wish you'd have told me about them when I asked about the rotors!!! I was there today. I'll have to come back soon. What's a couple sets gonna cost?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are you looking for? Newish TKO 600 with bellhousing, aluminum flywheel and clutch assy? Accusump? 8.8 rears? Exploder intake w/40 lb injectors?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tired of looking at these ft pads. They are New OEM Ford Cobra ft pads. They came with new calipers that Ford sold when still in stock. 3 sets + 2 pads. For a street guy that should be years worth of brakes. $55.00 + shipping. I also have listed a NOS 17" Cobra spare tire. If you have Cobra brakes you need a 17" spare to clear the caliper. This fits in a fox body spare tire well. I also have a complete Cobra rear brake setup- axle mounts, anti moans and calipers. Look at my other ads if you need some Cobra parts. Thanks, Dale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts