Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete interior minus the headliner because it was a sunroof car, everything is in great shape except the ashtray door. I will sell it complete for a direct swap with all the necessary hardware for installation or maybe part it out. Let me know of any requests. This is the Opal grey interior straight from a low-mile '93 GT

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want $900 for it all, every last piece, including the 140 gauge cluster, the perfect leather wrapped steering wheel and the rear hatch pull out shade cover. Interior is very nice.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I need the front seats ASAP. Please advise.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would like to sell the seats as a set, but I will sell the fronts if you can pick them up, drivers seat is 4 way power also

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
No chance of me coming to pick up. If you are willing to ship, we can probably make a deal! You can email some pics of the front seats and how much $$ you need. Thanks

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$175 for complete door panels and armrests. Speaker grills are still fully attched and they have no warping to them, but some sag to the map pockets, no holes, no clips pulled through.

I will let you know if I can ship the seats budman5.0

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seats I will not ship but are in good shape need cleaning but driver is full power $200 set

140 cluster reads around 64k, it is mint shaoe no fading, no cracks $80

Rear hatch cover is grey and correct Opal color for '93 in excellent shape $50

Email is [email protected] if interested

Clint

·
Registered
159 Posts
just the dash

do you have that and how much shipped to NC thanks Rich [email protected]

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have just the dash, but I hate to try and ship it cause of its size, its in really good shape though, I would take $100 shipped for it probably if I could ship it reasonably.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'll buy the front seats if we can work out some shipping arrangements to 33907. :)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Oh yeah, does it have the cassette stereo w/EQ? Or, I could use the stock CD player as well. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts