Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out black 96 Cobra interior

I am gutting the interior from my Cobra to make it a track car.

All Parts are USED unless listed otherwise.
Pics available upon request.
Shipping is EXTRA.
Paypal is preferred.

FOR SALE:

Interior Parts:
-MACH 460 Sound System parts:
-CD Player needs work $10
-Rear Package shelf with 2 Amps 2 woofers, 2 tweeters $40
-one front tweeter $5
-front amp w/brackets $10
-rear wiring harness $20
-Door woofers $5 each
-door woofer brackets $5 each
-full set of black factory "COBRA" (letters in white) floor mats (driver's is well worn) $20
-rear seatbelts $10 each
-stock black gauge bezel. $10.
-black A-pillar panels $10 ea.
-black sunvisors w/mirrors $25 ea.
-black headliner w/light, wiring $25
-clockspring for driver's air bag $40
-cruise switches $10 for the pair -black
-black leather steering wheel (leather is worn at 11) $50
-airbag sensors $40 pr

-Rotunda Air Bag simulator (150-R0013). contains a resistor to simulate an installed airbag so the system can function normally without the warning light. NEW $10
-black Mexican airbag/horn module. This is a black horn pad that is devoid of an airbag and fits into the stock wheel. NEW $50

Trunk Parts:
-Cargo net with hardware (fits all 94-04 Mustang) $25

·
Registered
264 Posts
MustangResource said:
Yes, they are for sale also. $150 for the pair.
superdibs, haha...PMed you!

i may also be interested in the Mach 460 tweeters and maybe the trunk mat. can you send me pics and prices with shipping also. thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
do you happen to have the pass side sunvisor?? the mirror in mine broke the other night. if you want to sell both then i could prob do that too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am looking for the window regulators with motors and lock solenoids, I would also like the wiring back to the kick panel. I would also need door panels for electric window with switches. How much for this stuff shipped to 91750.

Al...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in the Mach 460 speaker. All I really need is the one on the driver's side door. Right behind the side view mirror on the inside... The tweeter. Let me know!

Thanks,

Justin

schoolpooh2001-AT-yahoo.com

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Let me know about the door panels. Need shipping to 78586, if still available. Also the mach speaker grills that go on the door panels and Kick panels too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'll take the trunk carpet...PM me with how you want payment or e-mail [email protected]

also when you say hood blanket are you refering to the black pad that goes under the hood? if its in good shape I'll take that too

1 - 20 of 39 Posts