Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am interested in the plastic switch bezel on the drivers side door, and the passenger door handle cup. How much are you thinkin?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MisterCMK said:
I am interested in the plastic switch bezel on the drivers side door, and the passenger door handle cup. How much are you thinkin?
$35 for the vert pair. $30 for the coupe pair.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i need the trunk linings including the floor piece if they are perfect shipped to 03076 nh

·
Registered
80 Posts
in need the trunk piece that seperates the area where the top folds down and the rest of the trunk. .. hope that makes sense

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kash said:
i need the trunk linings including the floor piece if they are perfect shipped to 03076 nh
I only have the coupe trunk liner. And it is not near perfect.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have a coupe thanks anyways

·
Registered
985 Posts
Does either one have a shifter boot, dust shield? ...looking for those parts/anything else for manual swap.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is the dust shield the piece that is under the shifter bezel, bolted to the floor tunnel? If so, I have both. I have everything else you need for a manual swap except the trans.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Two 95's said:
Is the dust shield the piece that is under the shifter bezel, bolted to the floor tunnel? If so, I have both. I have everything else you need for a manual swap except the trans.
you have a PM! :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 70 Posts