Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is complete. It has a grey interior which is in good condition and is a 5.0 with an AOD. Engine is CFI fuel injection. AOD has 40k miles on it but has 0 miles since the shift was added and also had a 2500 stall converter. Car is completly stock besides the addition of Flow Path mufflers. It also has 10 holes with almost new Yokohamas, 215/60/15. Like I said before it is complete so just let me know what you need or if you have any questions email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2043165

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Did you get my other request Johnnie? I emailed you last night. How's my pic's comimg along.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Johnie,

How are those mouldings coming along? I sent you several e-mails knowing you've been pretty busy. Please keep me posted so I know what the status is.

Thanks again,

Vito

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hopefully I can get them off Thursday evening. Its been a 105 degrees the past few days.
VitoScilla said:
Johnie,

How are those mouldings coming along? I sent you several e-mails knowing you've been pretty busy. Please keep me posted so I know what the status is.

Thanks again,

Vito

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Do you have the console lid, latch, and hinge? pad color and condition is unimportant, I just need all the parts to hook the armrest pad to the console and latch it shut.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts