Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out wrecked 2007 Saleen S-281 Mustang hardtop. Car is original Saleen with 10k miles and has salvaged title. Do not want to repair and will instead sell it off for parts. Has 4.6L supercharged and intercooled engine, 6 speed manual transmission, Saleen suspension, Saleen/Recaro leather interior, Saleen 14" front brakes, etc...Fully loaded. Frontal impact destroyed front bumper, radiator, fan, broke 1 rim and bent axle. Damaged some steering components like tie rods and control arm. Let me know what part you are interested in and make me REASONABLE OFFERS. NO LOW-BALLERS PLEASE! These are genuine Saleen parts in great condition. I will not sell wrecked parts. Email me directly at: ratopete @hotmail.com as I never check this site.
Thanks!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Emailed on 10/26 about a few parts and never heard back....

·
Registered
611 Posts
received a reply regarding the headrests...wants to keep the seats complete as a full set. Will not part out....

·
Registered
53 Posts
looking for interior parts what color is the interior , i also would like a price for thr heads and headers if you have them. and what other parts you have available

1 - 15 of 15 Posts