Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most interior and v6 drive train available. Interior color is charcoal grey(almost black). The seats are leather. Let me know what you need.

Patrick

877 576 4203

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
m48xhp, Pony driverside already sold. I have a ford driver( just says ford on it NO PONY ) and a mustang passenger if your interested. Let me know.

Modded46, only factory gauges right now and located in Ga.

jastang2000, Yes the exhaust is still all there, but kinda aggr to pull just 1 manifold.I wii give you the manifold for free when i pull the engine.

Redsizi, driver seat already sold. Pass and rear seat still available. I also have a set of 04 grey&charcoal cloth seats removed from a car with 7k miles on it. Let me know if your interested.

Patrick

·
Registered
55 Posts
I need the plastic shroud(upper, but I'll take lower too) on the steering column behind the steering wheel. It covers the area where your ignition cylinder, turn signal lever, and tilt level are located.

I need one free of scratches or damage.

Thanks

Edit-They list one part number for the upper plastic shroud with an auto trans and another number for manual trans. I've got a 5-speed so, if your V6 is an auto, it won't work.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its an auto. Do you know what the difference is cause I thought they were the same? My daily car is a 5pseed so i'll look at them and compare for you.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Redcloud said:
I also have a set of 04 grey&charcoal cloth seats removed from a car with 7k miles on it. Let me know if your interested.

Patrick
Still have these seats? If so i'm interested. Shoot me a PM with the details please. Thanks bud i appreciate it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
m48xhp, I only have a brand new headlight mounting panel still in the plastic. I'll take $110 shipped to your door.

93, check your pm's.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jrhavoc, I'll get some pictures of the seats for you tomorrow. I'll take 110 bux for the rear ( two back rests with frame and the bottom pad).

Patrick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Patrick,

Thanks - pics would be appreciated. If you need an email address let me know. Are they black? I know the "dark charcoal gray" as Ford calls it is typically black for the seats, and if they are black in color and in real good condition then I am definitely interested.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
700 Posts
Complete dash and console price please.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
m48xhp, Watch the shipping and handling on Ebay sometimes thats where they make their money bro.

viperRed91gt, When you say complete dash, do you want the cluster, stereo bezel, ac controls and all that stuff too or what. Let me know exactally what parts you need and i'll make you a good deal.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts