Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sn-95 parts cars here now and som fox stuff from many parts cars,post with needs and I will see what I have left.Pick up on large parts!!
Cleveland,Ohio

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi,
I need parts for a '97 Stang...a console pocket (under the radio), a defroster switch or else preferrably a plug for cars without rear window defrost, and a working blower motor. I would also like a complete set of locks/keys if you have it. Please let me know what you have and how much for these shipped to zip 61088? Do you take Paypal?

Mark

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the radio pocket,5.00 and the defrost switch10.00 or the delete plug for 10.00I can get the blower motor out for 15.00 and I will see on the keys.I do paypal and should be parting one car tomorrow.I will see on the keys.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
AC line, the (high pressure line i think) one that runs along the side of manifold,around rear of manifold and to the canister.zip is 34689. thnx

·
Registered
102 Posts
hi, i was wondering if you had a pair of tweed grey 90-93 front seats with the small headrests? thanks also any rear bumpers for 87-93 GT? thanks

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I need a starter index plate shipped to 32766 for an AOD-T5 swap in a '90 5.0.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts