Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Paint and stripe options 2013

Is it my imagination or does it seem like there is a lot less options as far as paint / striping goes on the 2013 Shelby? On the ford site they don't even give the option of the grabber blue/black stripes (as in all the youtube videos when introducing this car or of the vehicle at the car show). I was doing the build and price thingy and a grabber blue car will only come with white stripes. A black car will only come with white or red stripes(ugly..wanted a black car with grey stripes to be honest).

Please someone tell me the website is not accurate:eeek: For the asking price of this car (a $60K mustang) you would think you could get the color option that you wanted:curses: This goes against Ford's own marketing slogan of "Everyone has an Inner Mustang. Unleash yours"..nice commercial...just don't think you can get those colors (again...hoping I am wrong and the site is just not updated).

·
Registered
127 Posts
You do know dealerships order these cars for the most part? The consumer that does get to order their's specifically will probably be able to change the color of the tape stripes without issue.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was at the at Ford dealer this week and they had the black with blue stripes on a Shelby. Dealer was in Lumberton NC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts