Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you guys recomend to tune a single turbo mustang that located within a couple of hours radius of Harrisburg PA or Williamsport area?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'd take it to Frankie at PSI.I think he's with in your 2 hours.What are you tuning it with.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing yet. Want to get whatever the tuner tunes with

·
Registered
408 Posts
Give Frank a call.He'll recommend something to you.I know he can tune most systems and burns tunes to chips also.His number is 610-298-2800.He did a great job with my brother's car and many others in this area.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks , I will. Did a few searches for him and he comes highly recomended!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dave Guy is the owner in 1 hour he retuned my car cuz on my first tune my car made 312whp and 440tq and when he tuned it it made 477whp and 502tq

·
Registered
978 Posts
I can't speak for frank at PSI, but have heard nothing but good things, that said, Dave at DGR PERFORMANCE tuned my car.. I have come to know them quite well over the years. Dave and matt both know their stuff.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you need to supply anything or get it from them?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
adam at rev auto in baltimore
dave guy at DGR in dillsburg
[email protected] pony parts i think even does tuning now...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hands down Frankie Poo at PSI, he's now locaed in Palmerton. 500 Little Gap Rd, Palmerton, Pa.

Stick around and watch him run that thing on the dyno, such a rush. He's very soft spoken and polite just a super easy guy to deal with.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I know Street Lethal Performance is a great shop. But, I'm not sure on their location proximity to yours. Good luck. Sounds like you have some winners already. If they are closer give them a shout! :salute:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts