Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale or trade original 88 T-Top White GT fresh paint and trans

For sale or trade I have a beautiful , 88 GT all stock except the following mods

1. LED lighting
2. Rebuilt aod with heavy duty clutches and shift kit
3 Loudmouth mufflers, still hads cats and does pass Colorado emissions
4. AC converted to 134A
5 Weld in subframe connectors
6 pony wheels
7 3G Alternator mod

NO RUST ANYWHERE , ZERO , ZIP NOTHING

Car has been freshly painted the original white , all new weatherstrip, all new trim around the car , the quarter windows are absolutely beautiful , AC is cold,
car has factory original cargo cover and factory T-Top Bags. Interior is immaculate , seats are beautiful with a single wear mark in the ds about 1/2" long . Everything works as it should and no weird noises at all even after sitting in the garage for the winter . this car was babied
i would trust this car to drive anywhere at any time without hesitation . i bought the car to do a turbo 331 swap but its really too nice . And im not really a t top kind of guy . car has according to the title the care has 138K miles . But i have a very hard time beleiving that . this car is super clean even still has the factory radio and speakers

Trades full or partial

5 speed gt 90-93 prefered , no t tops and prefer no sunroof
maybe a set of heads for my turbo 331 205-225 cc 58-64 cc chambers No offshore stuff
a1000 fuel tank for a fox

the bad ,
car needs a headliner
front rotors need to be turned , has a slight pulsation when hitting the brakes
factory radio doest tune in stations well , not sure if antenna is unhooked or

other than that she is beautiful may even throw in a new kenwood , PM me i can text or email more pics or vid ,,

Car is located in Hudson CO 80642 asking 10K trade 8k cash

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts