Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Precision Motorsports School will be having an Open Track and HPDE Weekend at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos, TX on March 5th and 6th. Drivers of ALL skill levels are invited to attend.

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to drive your car to the absolute limit? Well now you can! Revolution Motorsports will teach you how to safely drive your car on a closed road race course, pushing you and your car to their absolute limits. it's the most excitement you can legally have in your car!

All you need is a car that can pass a basic safety inspection (good seatbelts, no oil leaks, good wheel bearings, good brake pads, etc...) You absolutely DO NOT need a sports car -- anything will be fine.

If you are interested, you can register at clubregistration.net, or email [email protected].

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I'm always looking for possible HPDE's to attend. However, I'm probably going to be spending my fun money for a PCA event at Eagles Canyon the weekend after. It's a little closer to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts