Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys! Have you ever used Dating sites to search for a long term relationship ? Share your successes. I want try the tender or any site Dating, but frankly me seems, that there sit or very ugly girls or fakes. What do you think about it? Share your experience pls

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
You walk into a bar full of "women".
Some of them are tuckers.
Some are ugly
Some are smoking hot but not "real"
some are christian, down to earth.
some are jerks.
some are just too stupid to date.
some are smokers
some are drinkers
some don't like men
some have tattoos
some just want your money
some just want your......uh you know.
some want to use you for everything you have and will ever have and once they get it they're gone.
some have a GREAT personality and good looks to go with it--but no brain.
ONE MIGHT have all 3 (personality, looks, brain).
ONE "might" have looks, personality, brain and common sense....but she's probably married or has been 8 times.
some might be real pretty but have skeletons in their closet. Or a couple men on the side. Or maybe a man and a few women. Man this world is screwed up!

Same thing with online dating. Take your pick. You have to weed through the garbage to get a good one. It's a lot faster when doing it online, though.

Risk vs reward. Use common sense. Plenty of fake accounts online and they're hard to distinguish sometimes. Ever been catfished? It sucks you'll learn from it, and it happens often online. BTDT.

Did the online thing before it was popular. Met a lady, got to hanging out with her. Nice girl. Our second date she invites me to church. Aw man, ya know why not. Guess what? Glad I went!

Why was I glad? Well....about 6 or 7 years prior, I was hanging out in the town where my GF lived at the time (same town where the church is), and met this lady. Just happened to be the eve of christmas eve. Kinda a tall lady, nice looking, real attractive. She and I got to talking and during conversation she asks what I want for Christmas...course I'm a gearhead & start mentioning things like slicks, gears, 4 links, etc. I asked her the question. She says "I want you under my sheets". All I needed to hear....went back to her place, I left early in the morning. Never saw her again, she never called, returned calls, nothing. Oh well. Well several years later I met my current GF, we go to church and the music director gets up in front of every one. Guess who it was? The tall red-headed USAF one-nighter.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I consider online dating a necessary evil these days. It gives you the opportunity to meet a lot of women who are in theory at least looking for a relationship. I believe men are at a disadvantage because the women will get tons of messages and the men relatively few. You will have to put in quite a bit of time to get results. You will likely deal with a bunch of crap from women not looking like their picture to getting blown off to women trying to scam you.
Now I did online dating for about 2 years after my divorce. At times it was a #### show. I tried Tinder( a lot of crap on here, did meet 1 nice woman) Match (ehhh), Zoisk (ehh), and Eharmony. Eharmony required the most work to register and was the most expensive. However the people on there seem to be more serious about actually finding a relationship. I met my current girlfriend on Eharmony. We have been together for 16 months now. She is the woman of my dreams. She is perfect for me and I have never been happier. I was just a couple months away from canceling my membership on Eharmony when we met. I had been on Eharmony for 9 months by then. My point is online dating can work but it probably won't be easy.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
the only valid online dating site is facebook. You can see the persons inner secrets and save yourself a bunch of frustration. Best to chat with friends of friends as it makes it easier.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Get a different special email account. Get ready to block or
render some peeps to the nether world! Lots of deletes!!
Some rewarding, some will be "NO SH_+, your crazy"!

A game of numbers as stated else where but, I met my wife of
21 years on Match.com.

Good luck on your endeavor.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Online dating is the most frustrating experience I have ever had in my life. Sure it's nice to chat to people online and build a little connection and then go meet them.. But without seeing them in person tight away you have no idea if you will have that connection. Countless times you meet in person and very few actually look like thier photos. Most are 30 lbs heavier or more. Not an exaggeration. You devote so much time to this endeavor to constantly find an emptiness after meeting them in person,, if you ever do.
If you want to honestly make a go of it find some way to expose yourself to singles in an actual face to face environment. I did find a few people that I spent time with more than one date but that's about one out of 30 over the past few years.
Plus the older you get the harder it is.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a fairly long online "relationship" with a woman. Lots of emails, IM's etc. I am not sure either of us considered it a relationship however. More just an online friendship/pen pal situation. As we learned more about each other and developed more of an interest, we met and started dating.

It worked well to be honest. We found a great attraction and interest, and she is now my wife.

That said, I would not call or confuse our electronic communications as a relationship. When we met, we found a spark and chemistry in person. I have met plenty of other interesting online women where there was no spark at all to know it isn't perfect either.

Basically, it can work but doesn't guarantee anything. There needs to be actual meeting/dating to make any sort of honest decision about the presense or lack of attraction and chemsitry.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Now is the time for technology ... so that relations between people are moving there. Although it is much nicer to talk face to face with a person

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Speaking of online Dating. I highly recommend using such reviews - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/megahookup-review/ . with their help you will understand on what sites it is not necessary to register.
Unfortunately, many Dating sites use bots and fake accounts to create the effect of live communication. Or on the site there are many paid services that do not write before registration. In order not to waste time I always use such reviews.

·
Registered
2 Posts
one of my closest friends have been in a relationship for 4 years off a guy she met off tinder, but i still find it sketchy myself. i think i fear of getting catfished lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts