Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one 15x4 4 lug Weld Draglite wheel that I need to get rid of. This wheel has a small defect that can be fixed. I just don't have the ability to fix it. If you look at this pic

you can see a small crak on the outside surface of the wheel. When a tire is on the wheel and aired up to 30 psi or so air actually leaks from this crack. Now when you look on the inside of the wheel at the weld seam you can see another small crack where the air from inside the tire can get through. See pic.

Now if I had a welder I could fix this and the wheel would be fine. But I don't and would hate to trash this thing if someone could fix it and get some use out of it. Other than the small crack the wheel is in good shape. I would only want $15-$20 plus shipping for this. If you can weld and have 10 minutes then you can have an extra wheel for 40 bucks or so.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may be right but it seems a shame to throw away a wheel because of such a small crack. I'll leave this up for a week or so then in the garbage it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts