Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2002 mustang gt and I am super excited that finally I can afford turbo kit soon thanks to on3performance.

I will like to talk to the owner but his post here got deleted and haven't seen him back here :mad:

I have been busy buying gauge and stuff but want to ask him what should I do with k-member. I found some good price on QA1 but like to get UPR as it's look more strong . This is my only car and it's my DD so I want some strong and safe k-member.

I just bought speedhut dual gauge piller pod and AEM Wideband gauge. Now only thing I need is boost gauge but having hard time . After looking for weeks I think I found the best matching one . Autometer sprot comp # 3303. I do have svt focus pump installed about year ago and now I need to get some ford green top injecor 42lb. buyforracing.com have them on sale for 289 shipped. :joy:

I hope the owner pay some corral vendor fees so he can post here and answer some of our questions.

Thanks in adavance

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Maximum Motorsports makes the nicest K member I've seen. That is the only one I would put on my car. It is not a drag only unit.
Erich

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maximum Motorsports makes the nicest K member I've seen. That is the only one I would put on my car. It is not a drag only unit.
Erich
They have the best kit but just so damn expensive. So far qa1 have best price on ebay.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If he is the one I am thinking of, he already supposeably paid to be an advertiser but do not recall seeing him post since paying.
I guess his business went south before it began. :blam:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Stay away from QA1. And since you are buying injectors, might as well get 60#'ers.

I have not heard of the company you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
pa Racing has nice k members. I have one in my fox body and my buddy has one in his 02 gt works great

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stay away from QA1. And since you are buying injectors, might as well get 60#'ers.

I have not heard of the company you mentioned.
I just bought frod green top 42# injector last night for $ 289 shipped from buyfordracing.com

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pa Racing has nice k members. I have one in my fox body and my buddy has one in his 02 gt works great
I don't know if this turbo kit works with pac racing k-member.

·
4,305 Posts
I guess his business went south before it began. :blam:
Maybe so, maybe not. All I know is someone on here had made 1-2 threads that got deleted due to being advertisements and them not being a vendor. Then they paid to become a vendor and I think got a username change but do not recall ever seeing them post. For some reason I think it is the same company you are talking about.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TeamZmotorsports !! quality like no other at a good price..
I will look into it but don't know if this kit works with this teamz k-member.

·
Registered
290 Posts
As far as I know his business has not gone south...hes kicking, and expecting to be shipping the 2V kits around the 20th of next month.

Both the UPR and QA1 K member will work. You will need coilovers as well...so dont forget that.

That Fukus pump is not going to be enough if you want more than 350-400HP...look into a dual cobra setup...they can be bought cheap and then you can add a 40amp BAP if you want upwards of 500-600hp

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
As far as I know his business has not gone south...hes kicking, and expecting to be shipping the 2V kits around the 20th of next month.

Both the UPR and QA1 K member will work. You will need coilovers as well...so dont forget that.

That Fukus pump is not going to be enough if you want more than 350-400HP...look into a dual cobra setup...they can be bought cheap and then you can add a 40amp BAP if you want upwards of 500-600hp
If upr works then maybe I will get upr and coilovers . SVT focus pump should be good for easy 400rwhp . I have stock block so I am not going push more then 430rwhp.

I post some comment on youtube video and here but the owner seems to disappear from this planet earth.

Down the road I will like to get forged block but for now I will just be super happy just to have turbo stang .

Marry chirstmas and happy holidays.

·
Registered
290 Posts
He has current auctions on Ebay with his 5.0 kit, you can probably contact him there, and his number is listed on the auction page....remember its the Holidays...some folks wont be back in pocket until after the 1st.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am already doing some shopping for his 2v turbo kit. I was just tired and sick of bolt on and wanted a turbo kit but never could afford now I see hope.

I have svt focus pump installed about a year ago, just bought some aem wideband gauge, speedhut duel pod piller , bought 42lb injector from buyfordreacing but trying to cancel the order as some one here suggest 60lb for future use.

Today I just bought autometer boost/vacuum gauge, it's sport comp black face with silver rings. It's cheap and look pretty good.

Only thing I need to buy is k-member . When I get his kit , I will upgrage to MP T70 and also buy maf from him.

For now I will use the wastegate and bov but down the road when I have more money to play I will change it to Tial sports bov and wastegate.

I just cannot wait till I get my tax back and run this turbo kit. I have never had a car with supercharger or turbo so I am so fu--king excited I watch his youtube video everyday.

If for some reason his turbo kit never comes out then I will just sell my car and get suv .

Sorry for long story .

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I will look into it but don't know if this kit works with this teamz k-member.
well it takes up LESS space so I cant see why it wouldnt but Im not sure how exactly they are set up on a 02 with a 2 valve lol

On a side note I have to say how FUNNY I think it is when poeple THINK a place has went "under" cuz they dont respond to threads on forums for 3 whole days in which 2 are Holidays.. lmfao!!

·
4,305 Posts
From what I have noticed on the 2V cars is even with the tubular K's in them not all turbo kits work with all tubular K's. So just because they all take less space it is not safe to assume they will all work with a particular kit. Not to say maybe some kits work with all but I know quite a few of the kits are not that way.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am already doing some shopping for his 2v turbo kit. I was just tired and sick of bolt on and wanted a turbo kit but never could afford now I see hope.

I have svt focus pump installed about a year ago, just bought some aem wideband gauge, speedhut duel pod piller , bought 42lb injector from buyfordreacing but trying to cancel the order as some one here suggest 60lb for future use.

Today I just bought autometer boost/vacuum gauge, it's sport comp black face with silver rings. It's cheap and look pretty good.

Only thing I need to buy is k-member . When I get his kit , I will upgrage to MP T70 and also buy maf from him.

For now I will use the wastegate and bov but down the road when I have more money to play I will change it to Tial sports bov and wastegate.

I just cannot wait till I get my tax back and run this turbo kit. I have never had a car with supercharger or turbo so I am so fu--king excited I watch his youtube video everyday.

If for some reason his turbo kit never comes out then I will just sell my car and get suv .

Sorry for long story .

I dont think the team-z one will fit.42's didnt last long for me im selling mine after only 1month use to upgrade to 60's(built motor tho).

Sell your car?? if his kit doesnt come out?? dont let this one company hold you back theres other companys out there.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts