1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
288 Posts
Doesn't look like that kit has a adaptor flange welded on for a slot Maf sensor. So you'll need to figure out a way to get a maf sensor post turbo. You could buy the flange and welded yourself or get a blowthru housing like pmas.

·
Registered
288 Posts
With a stroker and turbo you might be pushing the limits of those injector at 10psi. Decipha @ efidynotuning says 480 is the most from those injector. Which is fine if you have a stock block. With a aftermarket block I would go bigger.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
On3 will weld the slot style flange for like $30, well worth it if you plan on using the PMAS MAF.

·
Registered
630 Posts
For $900 I would put together a better bolt in kit.

Stock lines and a 340 pump is mismatched
340 pump on a stock hanger is trouble waiting to happen
40# injectors is 10 year old thinking.
The maf is personal preference, but I'd do it differently

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
For $900 I would put together a better bolt in kit.

Stock lines and a 340 pump is mismatched
340 pump on a stock hanger is trouble waiting to happen
40# injectors is 10 year old thinking.
The maf is personal preference, but I'd do it differently
agreed. When I ordered my on3 kit I stayed away from the fuel components they offered. Now having more knowledge about how turbo systems work I would have just built my own kit.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Can you weld at all? I bought a cheap welder ($300)and made one kit just to try.Its really simple to make your own kit honestly and can put together a better kit then theirs for a good price.

Hell ,our one kit right now has a nice clean set of stock headers with v bands welded to them.Its now running an S475 and is awesome.Soo much easier to work sround then the kids sold.I did love my ponydown kit though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts