Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Huh? Not sure what you are asking. The On3 kits on my two 5.0 cars allow you to keep the AC and power steering. I did lose the smog pump.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh? Not sure what you are asking. The On3 kits on my two 5.0 cars allow you to keep the AC and power steering. I did lose the smog pump.
ok cool, i ask because his website still states that a/c can't be used and i know he's done a few revisions of the kit that are not reflected on his site :salute:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
You just have to tweak the line on the passenger side a little. Worked fine on my 90GT. I removed the AC on my 92 because it was not working and the car is rarely driven on the street and then only on nice cool days.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You just have to tweak the line on the passenger side a little. Worked fine on my 90GT. I removed the AC on my 92 because it was not working and the car is rarely driven on the street and then only on nice cool days.
We have to have AC in Houston!! Summer and winter....lol

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Are these good quality kits or eBay kits they seem so cheap price wise and what size injectors would u run with this
In my opinion the On3 Turbo kit is a good quality kit that can be purchased cheap on Ebay. I am running 42lb injectors and a PMAS Pro Tube blow through MAF.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
The web site will be changed within 2 weeks. The kit works with a/c and p/s

Really the main differences from what you see is: 46mm gate now, 50mm bov, all black couplers, bar/plate 3" core intercooler, 8mm vband clamps, and we include 3 springs for the gate instead of a manual controller

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
What set up are u running on ur motor all stock or what?
In my 92 I have a 331 stroker with Trick Flow FAC 190 heads, F Cam, Edel Victor EFI 42 lb injectors and the On3 MP70 turbo kit. Running only 5psi and cut the timing way back to 18deg to keep it undr 500 rwhp. Made 5 partial passes and one drive around the neighborhood before cracking the block. Search my user name to read about the build and see the carnage. New engine going in this weekend.

In my 90 I have a stock shortblock 302 with Edelbrock heads (1.9 valves) stock cam ?, Exploder intake and 36lb injectors. Tune not complete yet but the car made over 400 rwhp at 4200 rpms. Ran out of time and havnt finished the tune.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
This topic has been beat to death, just use the search button, i have a kit and love it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yea good kit for the bucks But beat to death!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you "beat to death" guys actually read the original post, i was asking if the ac and ps could be used not if the kit was good quality.

i searched and all the pics i found had no ac, and his site has no ac. So, i figured i'd ask if the new kits included ac.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
sooo.... maybe call chad @ on3 and ask him???

·
Registered
939 Posts
My kit DIDNT fit good and HAD good customer service at FIRST!Then as things got worst got BAD customer service!If i do it again and if i were you!Spend the extra money and wait and go with B&G out of ohio or quicktime.They both might be more money and the wait time is alot longer then on3....and theres a dam good reason why!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts