Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of installation instructions for the On3 Single Turbo Kit for the 87-93 302. Considering picking up the kit used or new and having a look at the instructions would be a huge help to me.

Forgive me if they've been posted before, I scoured this forum and only found threads where people had the instructions emailed to them.

If someone could email those to me, that'd be great.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I have a disc with the instructions on it. I would send it to you, but they aren't worth the postage to do so.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey bro, I sent it thru google drive. I wouldnt call them "instructions" but more of a guide lol. Youll see when u read. I did it in my home garage no problem. If you have any questions hit me up. When u buy, use Chris Lazarro at Power Adder solutions. He answered every question prior, during, and post installation.

good luck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MH60,

Thanks for the help! I got your email but the google drive is telling me I don't have access to the document. I clicked "request access", and nothing happened so far. I really appreciate your help man. This'll be my first turbo install so cross your fingers for me guys.

Aaron

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey bud, I shared it with you on google drive. ive never used google drive before so sorry about that. what ever happened to just attaching a link to an email and sending it..... jeez. let me know if it works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts