Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at installing a on3 turbo kit and want some more resent pictures before i bit the bullet and buy... also cant seem to find what kind of numbers people are making with the bare bones kit...

I also see on the website that it says everything you need to install the kit and get on the road but i dont see a MAF sensor or Injectors on the list???

·
Registered
30 Posts
All the options and pricing are on there site, or ebay auctions. There are no options to choose from if your trying to order off the site. If your placing an order, take 5 minutes and call them. They are still a small operation and don't respond to emails quick. I ordered my kit w/ the MP t70 on a wenesday two weeks ago and got it that same Friday. They left out my alternator bracket, called them, and they shipped it immediately. All the stuff looks great and of quality. I think its obvious they've invested more into the kit since they first started.
If your looking for pics, I can try and post some later, or email me and ill send them off my phone. [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts