Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My interests are only of the 5.0 Kits, however, all owners are welcome to chime in. This thread is for potential customers that are trying to get an idea of what to expect with this kit.

I'm basically looking for owners opinions. Good and bad. Problems you ran into and customer support. This is not a bash thread, so don't waste peoples time with stupid comments. And if you don't actually own their turbo kit.. don't comment.

You have to keep in mind what On3performance is.. this kit is thousands of dollars less then it's competitors. So if you buy this kit thinking everything is going to be absolutely perfect and that you won't face any hiccups... you better think again.

At the end of the day; were you satisfied with the kit you received for the money?
Yes/No/Comments

Thanks.

·
Registered
579 Posts
You have to keep in mind what On3performance is.. this kit is thousands of dollars less then it's competitors. So if you buy this kit thinking everything is going to be absolutely perfect and that you won't face any hiccups... you better think again.

At the end of the day; were you satisfied with the kit you received for the money?
Yes/No/Comments

Thanks.
Not even close. Then by the time you fix everything might as well of spent the extra 500 dollars.

·
Registered
195 Posts
No, and awful customer service from an unexperienced kid.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Not another one of these threads. Just scroll down or search, almost everything in the Turbo section here at Corral is ON3 related.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My forward facing 4v kit looks good execpt the headers i was very unhappy with workman ship on them ... was told after sending pics ' they should be ok to use ' Should is like maybe an i dont do maybes with my car .. lol brought them to a fab shop an they are making me some new ones ...

·
Registered
448 Posts
i have had no problems with my kit as of yet and the customer service was alright. I do agree that "Mike" is a little inexpierienced, nothing negative about the guy, but the quality of the kit for what you pay for imo is overall pretty good. I didn't have to alter anything to get it on my car, kit wise.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
very happy with mine. i got over 3000-4000 miles on mine( year and a half). w/ a on3 turbo. very dependable. i ran into some leaks. but after some time i fixed them. (v-bands weren't 100% flush). had to make a relieve cut a pipe, then bend it to correct position. then welded relieve cut shut. other than that, im very happy with there kit. customer service is great as well.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I've been happy with mine for what I paid for it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
351W kit with HOUSE turbo

Service was ok when they had to send the parts that were missing from the shipment. Other than that they didn't warranty anything that blew up. The only think left from the kit on my car is the hot/cold pipes. In the end I should have spent for a B&G because I probably have more money / time and fab work into patching up this mess.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My On3 kit is good.

This is subject is getting old. It's a $1,500 dollar turbo kit manufactured in China. Dozens of Corral members have purchased and installed them. Some love them, some hate them, let's all move on to some other topic.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have one of the new 4v kits love it, fitment was great and also great customer service, and for the money you really can't beat it

·
Registered
579 Posts
agreed, i have around 2700 in my on3 kit that never saw boost and they wont stand behind their products. just read my threads
Its really a shame people keep gambling with their hard earned money.
I hope they fix your issue,but judgeing by the other threads here I seriously doubt they will.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts