Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for rear world times on stock 87-93 mustangs using the on3 turbi kits and how is the quailty

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:shakehead
Whole page is full of ON3 stuff. Did ya look at all ?
just now..lol..but i found that they are some good kits with no bad reviews that i found, but have not yet seen any times...seen a few that are making 450-500 hp which is insane for stock motored 302, so i would guess that with that power 10.50-10.90 range should be doable

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fox 5.0 car
http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1254240

sn 5.0 car
http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1250815

With the right driving and getting the car to hook, we have seen quite a few guys on the stock bottom end 5.0 cars go 10's.
neither one of those have stock heads and the sn95 car have some nice heads and a intake, but i get the picture, if i go this direction the stock heads , will go, at least the intake anyway, do not want to break it.., from what i can tell the basic kit is more then enough to split a block even with stock heads and intake

·
Registered
711 Posts
looking for rear world times on stock 87-93 mustangs using the on3 turbi kits and how is the quailty
Like any combo, you can have 500 Hp and run 13's or 350 Hp and run 11's. It really depends on the combo. With a turbo, you'll have a much better Et running an auto that maintains boost. Again look at combos, not just the final dyno numbers.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like any combo, you can have 500 Hp and run 13's or 350 Hp and run 11's. It really depends on the combo. With a turbo, you'll have a much better Et running an auto that maintains boost. Again look at combos, not just the final dyno numbers.
i had a 11.40 NA car , 347 motor, it was nice , so this time its turbo time

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
neither one of those have stock heads and the sn95 car have some nice heads and a intake, but i get the picture, if i go this direction the stock heads , will go, at least the intake anyway, do not want to break it.., from what i can tell the basic kit is more then enough to split a block even with stock heads and intake
the 5.0 car was mine, and trust me it has stock motor, and a B cam...

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has E7 heads? and a non GT40 intake?
his has a, stock explorer motor in it, they come with gt40p heads and a decent intake, that is just as good if not better then a cobra intake, but both are stock ford parts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts