Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just finished my turbo install tonight and i would like to thank my girl and my best friend i couldn't have done this without them. Now i need to get it tuned i am from south new jersey and would like some input on who to use to get it tuned thanks, Oh and P.S. i will not go to radical performance at all..

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Be careful if your using the stock On3 wastegate and spring. I was seeing 15lbs with the stock gate and spring; almost cost me an engine. I ended up using the 6lb spring by itself and if I need more I'll use a boost controller.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Be careful if your using the stock On3 wastegate and spring. I was seeing 15lbs with the stock gate and spring; almost cost me an engine. I ended up using the 6lb spring by itself and if I need more I'll use a boost controller.
Wow:confused::confused: I am only seeing 6lbs on the stock spring. Just put a boost controller on to turn it up

·
Registered
1 Posts
It was my pleasure help with the install bro. ^^^^ Interesting with the 6lb spring. I think we need a boost controler before the dyno tuning?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Congrats Steve!!!! Let me know what that baby puts down!!!! Oh yeah Mine next!!! LOL

·
Registered
408 Posts
If you don't mind a bit of a ride,I would take it to Frank Soldridge up at PSI motorsports.I like Matt at Matt Hill also.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
hey can you tell me if you had to cut anything to put the intercooler in. I have a 91 coupe that i'm thinking about doing it to. thankyou

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
A third thumbs up for PSI

1 - 19 of 19 Posts