Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow on3 company is a joke, so i call them up last week and order a new replacement turbo because the one i got was a piece of ####, he tells me it will go out that day or next day, Monday evening this week comes around didn't receive anything on shipping from them, i call them back again, and they said it has not shipped yet going out tomorrow, then today i get a shipping notice that they only just printed the label today and delivery next monday i call again ask them why is it going to take so long for delivery he begins to act like a little bitch on the phone and says they dont promise shipping, dates and hangs up on me and wont answer the phone now, are you ####ing kidding me!! dont order #### from these guys , !!! I would never talk to a customer of mine like that , they lie to me on the phone i told the guy i needed the turbo for something this coming weekend it it would be delivered by 3 days tops , outside of having the ####test turbo kits ever produced they are complete asshats on top of it

·
Registered
544 Posts
It'd be nice if everybody worked like Amazon Prime with free two day shipping. Welcome to reality.

On3 has enough issues - but this one sounds like it's yours.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Lol saw this on the turbobullet fb page. Why are you repeatedly buying their turbos? Get a magnum performance unit if you want something that makes good reliable power for 5-600 bucks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is the first product i have ever ordered from them, the car came with the kit and the turbo on the car went out, so i called them to order a replacement i figured i would give them a chance to take care of a customer, i was sadly mistaken they didnt even want to hear about the ####ty turbo that went bad or what went bad, they were really short with me and took my order went down hill after that

·
Registered
630 Posts
I use Chris @ PAS for my On3 orders.
Bless his heart.

Reactions: ACJ

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'd talk to gearhead rob at gearheadbuilt.com. His name is Robert Hand and he's the #1 dealer in Ohio for on 3 and is 20 minutes from them. He will tell you what parts of their kit is good and what isnt. He's been building Mustangs for close to 30 years and has a ton of knowledge and excellent customer service! He recommended going with the ball bearing 76 mm upgrade on my Windsor kit. He will tell you straight up things on 3 would probably not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts