Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have 92 mustang car ran great no issues at all. Bought an on3 kit and all supporting mods also installed trick flow heads and the car hesitates at times my mechanic changed every sensorspent countless hours trying to figure out what is wrong I have heard on3 injectors r no good this is the last ditch effort anybody else have these issues?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
hesitation is sucha broad statement..

could be numerous things
such as:
- injectors
- MAF
- spark plugs
- wastegate
- spark issues

and a ton of others...

start with the injectors and fuel...and then spark plugs...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Im going through the same thing!when i started it for the first time i was unable to
set the fp,it wont move with vacuum on or off no matter how much i turn the screw
in or out so now im going to switch out the injectors and see what happens. I already
eliminated the pump so i think it has to be the injector or fp regulator but the regulator
never gave me a problem before and i also have on3 injectors which ive read are junk!

·
Registered
108 Posts
By the injectors being bad do you mean like broken or not big enought?

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
I only stock Ford Racing and Siemens Deka injectors, there are better injectors out there such as ID possibly but I highly doubt thats your issue. Is the car tuned or at least a base file in it?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
yeah, I'm surely guessing he slapped the turbo on and went beating on it

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
This thread is 2 years old...

ks

·
Registered
608 Posts
It is but relievent. On3 I have a set of your injectors a bit older. Before I use them I need to know were there ever injectors you sold that we're not legit? If so, can I look at them and tell?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
What is stamped on the housings?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I will take a look madspeed. They are with the kit and car at another garage.

In the mean time can I get a response in general? It's been 6 days.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yes, GET A TUNE

·
Registered
608 Posts
Was that for me? I don't need a tune right now. I need chad to respond to my question.

I'll have the stamping from them today to reference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts