Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 94 cobra with a fox throttle body conversion. I already ditched the sway bar long ago and will be loosing the smog stuff soon. I want to get a turbo kit for my car but not sure which to get, the sn95 or fox? Can anyone tell me if the fox kit will fit on the sn95 with the throttle conversion? I pm'd on3 and he said he would start with the fox kit but said he has never tried the kit on a sn95 so no gaurentee's. Can anyone help me??

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Fox kit should work fine. worse case you would have to customize a little but I think it would work fine. Ive got a PD drivers kit for a fox with a 9.5deck motor in my SN95 with a 8.2 deck motor. I did my own coldside but the hotside was really simple to make it work.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome thanks for the info, I can use all the info I can get. I am not a good fabricator or welder but am pretty "handy" haha. If anyone else has any info I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Im curious as to what would be needed if one wanted to keep the ac/ps/sway bar, but didnt care about losing the ABS module on a 94-95 Cobra, using a fox body on3 kit from 2009.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I didn't have to take my ac out in my fox. It caused a little more trimming on the bumper cover to keep the condensor but it was worth the effort to keep me cool. I don't see why the fox kit wouldn't work, same motor,same Kmember, all same same

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I didn't have to take my ac out in my fox. It caused a little more trimming on the bumper cover to keep the condensor but it was worth the effort to keep me cool. I don't see why the fox kit wouldn't work, same motor,same Kmember, all same same
I wonder about ac lines, and sway bar clearing the downpipe and such though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts