Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this would be a good thread to have here because there are so many of us installing this kit now. Post up and idle, crusing, WOT vids here!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I will make one this weekend..I just had my c4 installed...i do have a few posted here just some quick ones...if you do a search you will see it...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Its like 95 here i wanted to go make a video,but way to hot ...lol..i will post one up when it cools off..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Crappy vid, my drunk brother was attempting to record. He apparently doesn't know how to operate a iphone..

This is open downpipe with a chip tuned for my old Vortech S-trim setup, I didn't have a wideband at the time. Put one in it recently, ####er is way too lean. I've got a few more things to do before I take it for a tune, should be within the next two weeks.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Crappy vid, my drunk brother was attempting to record. He apparently doesn't know how to operate a iphone..

This is open downpipe with a chip tuned for my old Vortech S-trim setup, I didn't have a wideband at the time. Put one in it recently, ####er is way too lean. I've got a few more things to do before I take it for a tune, should be within the next two weeks.

On3 turbo foxbody - YouTube
sounds nice man! whats your setup?

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
I will make one this weekend..I just had my c4 installed...i do have a few posted here just some quick ones...if you do a search you will see it...
Hey man, how you like the c4 compared to AOD??

1 - 20 of 47 Posts