Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my car dyno today an made 515 hp an 628 trq an not gripping on the dyno rolls!!:crying:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow nice. Impressive trq. Must be a riot on the street:leghump:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh sorry only 5 pounds of boost!!! took of off the 7-8 spring for the 5 pound spring...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
congrats, very nice number per boost!!!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Big power on 5psi!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow dude thats awesome, my car is back at the dyno right now

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Why does the tq and hp not cross at 5250? Sorry to be that guy, but those #'s are pretty high for Performer heads and 5psi (assuming you have a .4 spring). I don't know how spinning on the dyno could effect #'s if it did. But if you're using a .4 spring, I guesstimate you're making ~520 lb-ft before boost.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, and I could be missing something just going by what's in your sig. Anyway, sweet turbo coupe :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
great numbers man, glad to see you got it tuned..

I will start the clock - Tick Tock - Tick Tock....... LOL!!!!! give her hell..

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
I have heard/seen some live around that level not driven a whole lot. I have also seen a fair amount let go. Drop the boost maybe a little if you are worried compared to where it was on the dyno. If not, let it rip, enjoy, and have a little luck on your side. Its going to be a beast!

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
More info on.the motor combo?? What block are you using?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stock block ! stroked to a 331 edelbroke performer, f cam holley intake 70mm thro, 60 inj, 70mm turbo 68 ar an pulleys electic fan. an so on g force t5 an 327 gears an 31 spline axles.... i was really surprise on the trq!!!! not so much on hp ive saw same mods an getting high 400s an low 500s?? 515 628 on the 5psi spring!
More info on.the motor combo?? What block are you using?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not sure but it has a 5 pounds spring on the wg, .... an power that put down was what people were saying it would be around! trq????? really dont know why so much??? i was like 628 trq wow?? What i meant on spinning affect a true hp an trq number? that why they made us sit in the trunk for better traction an still spun the tires...:salute:..
Why does the tq and hp not cross at 5250? Sorry to be that guy, but those #'s are pretty high for Performer heads and 5psi (assuming you have a .4 spring). I don't know how spinning on the dyno could effect #'s if it did. But if you're using a .4 spring, I guesstimate you're making ~520 lb-ft before boost.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, and I could be missing something just going by what's in your sig. Anyway, sweet turbo coupe :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry for the long video an short actual dyno ..

1 - 20 of 139 Posts