Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Yes sir , haters gonna hate but his business is getting bigger!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wow congrats, I wish jegs and summit had all their stuff in the catalogs. It's alot easier than on the site. If they were smart people buy things just from browsing through the catalogs.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I guess Jegs know a good thing when it sees one!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hope they hired more people to man their tech lines.

·
Registered
725 Posts
That's awesome. I hope they don't bump up the prices due to demand.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hmm I also noticed that is for the old style kits and not the forward facing headers.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, they started to promote the kits starting last Thursday and will continue to list our products we sell. They should have all the kits including the forward facing kits on there by now. We are going to do a few kits that they think will be popular selling items and should be a good relationship between us. It wont effect pricing at all either, its just going to help promote our name and get more kits out there. Time will tell but Im excited to see how it works out

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thats awesome. Jegs isnt going to sell crap, which shows you that On3 is a quality budget turbo system. I've had my system on my car for almost 2 years without a hiccup and alot of hard running. Dont think many other companys can say that they have their systems for sale on Jegs, Summit ect.. Congrats guys, should be a nice stepping stone for you.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
wow step'n up in the world.

Thats funny because I got a JEG's advertisement email that said " Buy your turbo kit today" or something like that and I thoght hmm this is the first time I have seen jegs selling any turbo stuff. Even though I never opened the email, Im sure it was ON3 stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts