Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geting ready to order my kit.my car will mostly be all street.should i order the 70 with it or the 76 what are the thoughts on this car has tfs heads intake f 303 cam.Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
F-cam alum headed 302 will use a 70 just fine. depends more on the exhaust housings and I'm not familiar with the on3 options. I'd go with a 70 though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The On3 76 has a 65mm exhaust turbine, which is plenty for a 302. I'd even sell you mine if you're interested, haha. I have it on a 351 and it's waaaaay too small.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Midnight thanks for the post yes i have seen there kits they look pretty nice i need one for a 95.it sounds like 76 might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I've never seen a negative CXR thread but I've seen lots for O3 .. Lots of fitment issues and ####ty customer service from what I've read with O3.. Plus their hot sides are mild steel. CX are all stainless, back purge welded.

I've been sitting on the TT kit for about a year now, getting all my part together. I took pics of it if you all are interested. CXRACING Slideshow by leadfootdriver | Photobucket

I went ahead and bought different Wastegates tho. These are way better and are still affordable.

38MM 4 PSI External Turbo Stainless Steel MINI Wastegate Dump Valve Black | eBay

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice pictures kit looks real nice i dont see that they have one for 94 95s. Thank you for the pictures.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Check the hotside for burrs and debris, really get in there and look, then wash everything. Small debris in your hotside can wipe out your turbo! Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will doing the 70 mm.car has tfs top end kit and f303 can and 1.6 rockers.So since its mostly street im going for quick boost i decided. Keep us updated on yours as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts