Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
thanks man. About the time I got them from you, the guy at on3 emailed me back! I don't know how on3 's customer service used to be but ive been exchanging emails and phone calls for a couple weeks now and have been contacted back each time. Phone seems to work best unless you need something emailed to you. Really impressed with the customer service. Keep up the good job!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
thanks man. About the time I got them from you, the guy at on3 emailed me back! I don't know how on3 's customer service used to be but ive been exchanging emails and phone calls for a couple weeks now and have been contacted back each time. Phone seems to work best unless you need something emailed to you. Really impressed with the customer service. Keep up the good job!
i concur...i've been communicating with them concerning my turbo header and they have answered the phone or called me back each time.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Funny how several people had these but never bothered posting them as a download somewhere. Sad On3 doesn't have better access to them too.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
i had read somewhere that if you contact them directly, and verify the original buyer of the kit, they would supply the instructions.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts