Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with the on3 302 kit managed to upgrade to a 3.5 - 4 " down pipe ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a 351 kit that I am installing this weekend on a 302. According to On3 the only difference between the 302/351 is the 351 kit is 3.5" where the 302 is only 3". Long story short I will be able to answer your question here in a few days

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I don't see how you could install anything bigger than a 3" on a fox without massaging the firewall. I caught hell getting the 3" in

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Its tight but fits. Had a 3.5" dp on my old BG kit. Currently putting an on3 kit on a buddies car and i thought the 3" pipe about fell in by ltself honestly.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i have 4" on mine with a billet s475

·
Registered
630 Posts
i have 4" on mine with a billet s475
So your saying or implying you have an On3 with a 4" & a BW?
Wow, any pics??

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot all about this thread I made , I was searching for answers to this and it came up lol

Anyways I'm going to use an on3 kit with a pt76gts turbo and want to make a 3.5 dp , seems as though some have done it and others didn't have any luck

·
Registered
737 Posts
I could email pic. It is in 2 pieces. Will not fit in 1 piece. I spent about $200 in bends and v-bands. Fits like a glove. No AC.

·
Registered
737 Posts
PIC OF SETUP CAN BE SEEN IN MY GARAGE

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
I looked at my car yesterday and I could fit a 4" down on the passenger side. I'm real sure of that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts