Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm wondering how the on 3 performance turbos are doing? tell me what boost your running and how long have you had the turbo. Any oil leaks?? I need a replacement turbo and I am looking at there 76mm turbo Thanks guys

·
Registered
525 Posts
The 76mm in their kit is a Master Power turbo...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Oh and I've had my turbo from On3 since April, have about 1500-2000 miles and a track day with no problems yet (knock on wood) I havnt heard any horror stories about them either, they seem to be a pretty good unit for the money. The new 76mm they offer though I have no idea about it, maybe someone on this board has one.

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Are any of you guys upgrading to the MP? Are you bracing the turbo header at all? Seems like that could be a problem down the road.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Are any of you guys upgrading to the MP? Are you bracing the turbo header at all? Seems like that could be a problem down the road.
I upgraded to the MP76 but haven't added a brace on it yet...

·
Registered
939 Posts
That looks exactly like this cheap japan $200 turbo this guy here is going to use.I'll ask him if he bought it yet and see?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Hmmmm my kit hasnt been shipped out to me yet, i would definitely like to have this instead of the 70mm.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
My 2v has our On3 70mm on it, daily driven over the past few years and at least 13,000 miles on it. If you doubt it though, we sell Master power or precision. Both are stocked and can be upgraded if you choose

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Ok, my only compaint so far with the On3 76mm is that you have to drill out the holes to mount the turbo. They are too small to fit the 3 7/16ths bolts.

·
Registered
279 Posts
9#'s On3 70 mm 3hrs so far....Just a head gasket!! boost in @ 3200 NP's

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have the 70mm On3 turbo with a home made kit on my 79 Fairmont wagon. 18psi, 18 degrees locked timing, stock short block and camshaft, Holley heads, 600dp blow thru. 10.15 at 127+ with a 1.43 60 foot. It's been on a car all summer with plenty of street miles. A friend just bought the 76mm one, now it's time for a new Redneck C4 trans, old one won't hold the power.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts