Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone a question for those with the on 3 turbo kit for 5.0 can anyone post a picture of the flange that is need to hookup the electronics for the mass air sensor...thanks, need ASAP nearly done!!!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
i dont have a picture of it but you can order the piece from On3. basically it is a stainless steel piece of metal that you have to weld onto the tube coming out of the intercooler. It looks like a factory mass air mount and you screw your mass air..just the sensor...onto it..

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on3 said it was in my kit already when i bought it from them... but i dont see it at all. i justed wanted to see what the part looked like,just in case i'm blind....(lol)

·
Registered
258 Posts
It comes with the pmas mass air sending unit. You did order one with the kit right? Mine was bagged all together. (Pmas/Stainless mounting block/Calibration sheet)

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Flange

Did you find it? I believe this is the correct one they offer for sensor I did not think it was slot style for the fox kits,could be wrong here you go.

Chris

Edit: This should be similar for flange offered

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
here ya go..

·
Registered
2,531 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it should of come with the kit.....when you buy it new....on3 is sending me out another 1 and it should be here sat...:) thankx again mike (on3) for the great service..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts