1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did all my posts go!!!:rofl:

·
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Confirmed -- this place is dead as ####. I posted at 8:24 AM, it's now 10:03 PM and zero replies. There are 4 threads that are on top of mine.

RIP Corral.net :(

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
The tech forums still get plenty of traffic, and that's what matters.

·
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The tech forums still get plenty of traffic, and that's what matters.
That's good to hear! I haven't been in there in forever since my cars are still sitting at the old house.:frown2:

·
11,040 Posts
It's Zuckerberg's fault...that bastard..
This.

I remember the time Dave just brought a dozen chocolate chip cookies out of the oven, took the pic, and the natural place to post the pic was the Lounge.

... where it got 400 views and 23 comments in the first hour. Including a post from Nat.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I lurked for a long time, hitting the 5.0 and Fox specific tech sections for years, finally deciding to register when the glory days were in the rearview...

:frown2:

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Confirmed -- this place is dead as ####. I posted at 8:24 AM, it's now 10:03 PM and zero replies. There are 4 threads that are on top of mine.

RIP Corral.net :(
For sure. I used to be able to read a few threads, hit refresh in the Lounge and there'd be 10 more new ones to read. Not so much anymore. I only check in here every couple weeks now. I moved over to S197forum right about when this place got sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts