Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking for an OEM spare tire cover for my 1993 mustang GT.. does anyone have one that they are willing to sell to me? Preferably in great condition

Thank you!

Ken

·
Registered
18 Posts
There is a guy in Chester NH, His name is Rick Menard. He has most anything foxbody, I was amazed last year when I went to his yard. He has basically every piece or part for fox bodies inventoried by year and color. I can try to find his contact info if you are interested.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested, please find his info. I'm looking for a couple odd ball items that I cannot find. Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ken,

It is Menard Automotive Sales, 149 Lane Road, Chester, NH (603-887-4049 I was over there about a year ago, he gave my wife and I a tour of his facility. He probably has 20-30 trailers and three or four buildings full of foxbody stuff. Probably has most anything you could need. Let me know how you make out.

Garrett

·
Registered
41 Posts
Save yourself $45 qnd just take a thick cardboard box and cut it to fit. That's what I did and no one knows the wiser. I would say it's almost better than the stock tire cover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts