Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Saleen wheels off my car .

they are the upgraded 20x9 front , 20x10 rears wrapped with perilli p-zero tires. only have 5k miles on them , excellent cond. with saleen valvestem nuts. $1800

·
Registered
41 Posts
email me at cayman9350302 at aol dot com with the condition of the tread if you would
had to write it out like that cus it wouldnt let me post my email for some reason

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vipermech72 i'll be calling u !! , fluke72 i'll give u a quote on shipping

·
Registered
31 Posts
price incl shipping???

Looks like you have had them advertised for about a month or so...You asked 1800...would you do 1800 shipped??? call me 9042363098....i am looking at a set of 20" foose that will cost me around that # new...let me know asap please.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not able to get the wheels from RUNNINFAST due to a family emergency...but wish i was able to cuz they look sweet, no blems, scatches or nothing!!! I saw close up pics and spoke to him on the phone...very stand up guy and easy to deal with...saleen is out of stock on the wheels and they retail for around 1800...so you are getting a set of barely used wheels and basically the tires for free!!! If these are not gone in 15 days when i am able to afford them again someone missed out and I got LUCKY!!! Thanks RUNNINFAST

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not able to get the wheels from RUNNINFAST due to a family emergency...but wish i was able to cuz they look sweet, no blems, scatches or nothing!!! I saw close up pics and spoke to him on the phone...very stand up guy and easy to deal with...saleen is out of stock on the wheels and they retail for around 1800...so you are getting a set of barely used wheels and basically the tires for free!!! If these are not gone in 15 days when i am able to afford them again someone missed out and I got LUCKY!!! Thanks RUNNINFAST

No problem , things happen , Hope all goes well with ur family emergency ..

BLT2BTU , i cannot take 1800 shipped cause as it is shipping for these is around $200 & that means i'll be only getting $1600 for the wheels. I'll do $1,700 plus shipping . unless u wanna buy brand new Saleen wheels for 2,600 :shakehead

·
Registered
31 Posts
back in town...

hey if you still have these i may be able to scrape up the cash this coming friday...i was parked next to a saleen today and the wheels look great when i look at them in person...are you still at the same asking price we talked about??? thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts