Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wean is the weekend event in OC were ya can drive just about anything on the street? Poe poes dont mind the burnouts and races as long as it stays under 70 or so?? Could someone let me know when that is. Thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
its in october i forget what weekend but, theres no burnouts or races aloud thats for sure.you are alowed to drive with slicks if its pre 72 and drive on the boadwalk if your part of the parade.cruise weekend is fun theres 1 in May the big one ,and october.The cops are rediculous and is the cause of more and more people not showing up every year.

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
cops are crazy down there during those weekends. def no racing or burnouts, thats for sure.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the info guys...We have gone the last two yrs but I couldnt remeber which month it was.. The two times we went down there was racin galor, burnouts from light to light...even spots where there was water on the roads for burnouts...only passed a couple a cops on our travels...Saw maybe 2 people pulled over the whole time..Oh well...Thanks again for the info

·
Registered
325 Posts
We've been the last couple of times too. It is def much larger at the May weekend. It is pretty cool seeing some of those cars on the street, but as already said the police are really cracking down. The first time we went there was a lot of messing around on the street. Last time we went though it seemed like cops were pulling everyone over. There was a gto there that frequents the cruise in I believe and we had seen him a few years before, but I think it is a small block 434 or 474 with dual blowers on it :drool: it's really cool. Anyways he was parked in the hooters lot all weekend because the poe poe said the blower restricted his view. My brother was showing me on some of his camaro forums that alot of guys arent going back because of the increased police. Still a cool event and we are planning on heading up to the october weekend

·
Registered
14 Posts
yea, im sittin down here now, so far not as big of a turnout as the spring, but still some nice ass stuff

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm down here as well....saw a hell of alot of mustangs cruising from OC to Delaware, and i walked around hooters for a bit, and ill probably be back out tonight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts